Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Drew (hearts) Santa!?

We went to see Santa the other night and we weren't sure how Drew was going to react to Santa...well let's just say I don't think he likes Santa.

I love the look on Emme's face. I know that this may be a little mean but we thought it is so funny!

We thought he would maybe calm down if he was in Maddi's lap...well, we were wrong.

So then we just let the girls get a good picture with Santa without their brother.

Right now it is almost impossible to get a good picture with all 3 of them. So this is a great picture of just the girls.

He was just too busy exploring to stop for a photo shoot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh that Drew!!:)
he kinda looked at me weirdly on mon he was like what was that on your head!!
cause had my santa hat on!!
it looked like he was rembering what had happen the day with santa!!!
Merry Christmas
Love ya Alexis