Monday, October 6, 2008

Addicted
Lately, I have been addicted to reading. I started with Nights in Rodanthe because I am going to see the movie with my bunco group. Then I moved on to Fireproof, which was really good. I picked up another Nicholas Sparks book, Bend in the Road and read it in about 2 days. This is my problem when I get a good book I can't put it down. I can't leisurely just read it whenever I have a little free time. I have to keep reading. I feel a little guilty about reading during the day but then again I can only do some many dishes and loads of laundry and can seriously only pick up those same toys so many times in one day.

I have already started another one, The Choice and I will be starting Redeeming Love, which I hear is great but we will have to just wait and see about that. It is a little different than the kind I normally like, but I will give it a try.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Anything from Nicholas Sparks is awesome. I promise you will love Redeeming Love too. Can't wait for movie night!!

Anonymous said...

you go ali!!