Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sweet Prayers


So Drew had his first day at Mothers Day Out on Tuesday and as you may know I was not holding my breath that he would stay all day. In fact, I really didn't think he would make it past an hour-1 1/2 hours tops! However, I am pleased to report, he did make it all day!! It is completely shocking given that he is attached to my leg-literally!
So when the girls got out of school they came running out asking if he made it all day. They were a little surprised also. Later on Emme told me that on their way to school (their dad takes them) that they had prayed for Drew to make it all day. She also said that she had prayed for him while she was at school but she had to do it in the bathroom because that was the only private place she could pray. I love that my girls have such a sweet heart that they found it important to pray for something as small as Drew going to school all day!


On another note, a funny story about Maddi and Emme:
I was lying in bed this weekend because I had gotten sick and they come in with a piece of paper with a phone number on it, the phone and my credit card. They had seen an infomercial for something they had wanted! Who knows what it was but it was something they thought they just had to have. I will definitely have to watch for bill for unknown charges because they usually pause the tv and make me come in there and see something they think that we cannot live without.

No comments: