Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Babies Are Growing Up!

Yesterday to end the summer vacation, the girls got to go bowling with their nana and cousins. These girls take their bowling very serious.






Today was their first day of school. Maddi is in 4th Grade and my baby girl went to 1st Grade...all day. I was so sad to see her go, but she was so excited! She is so sweet, she had a little bit of a breakdown last night, she said she was just going to miss me but then she was ready to go this morning.




Off they go...


(don't be fooled, I didn't just let them walk in. I had to wait until they were settled in their classrooms!)

So when they came home, I had to have their favorite desserts ready for them. Maddi loves brownies and Emme loves these fruit pizzas.


Well...then there is Drew. He definitely missed his sisters today. However, he stayed busy with his new thing...walking! He sure thinks he is hot stuff. After he gets to where he is going he stops and claps for himself.



Tough day for a mom...




No comments: