Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Fun!

So, I have decided to start a blog for our family. My friend Amy had started one and I love reading hers. It is a great way to make myself take more pictures of my kids and blog about the funny things Emme has said. You know you always think "Oh.. I will remember that" Well....I don't. (No surprise to Alicia!) If you know our family, you know Emme has the quick wit (like her dad) which usually gets her in trouble. Well... what do I say about Drew, 10 months, except he is all boy, which is different getting use to. Very Sweet but a lot of WORK!!! And then there is Maddi Rose. We really wouldn't survive without her in our family. She is always reliable and willing to help out with Drew at any time. So with all that being said...moving on to a glimpse into our lives. We really swim just about every day. My girls LOVE it! And if you can't tell, Drew has a really rough life being surrounded by these girls all the time!! I don't think he minds as long as they share their popsicles. Lucky Boy!

Hanging out with cousins Bella and Alexis-








2 comments:

Amy said...

Your blog looks great, you've done a lot. Drew is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great! You are way ahead of me. Very impressed!!