Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BeSt of FriEnds

My girls crack me up! They have the best imagination. They can play something no matter where they are. I was trying on clothes today and there were some barstools outside of the dressing rooms so they decided to play "interview". I came out and said it was time to go and for once they asked if I could shop some more because they were having so much. I think that was a first! They decided to continue their "interview" at home. I really don't know where they come up with this stuff, but it keeps them very entertained!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet I know which one was the interviewER and which one was the interviewEE!! I don't quite see Maddison as "the boss!"

Anonymous said...

Hey ali tell maddi that i think we should play that often now. we are all creative when we play!!
Alexis the oldest of the 5!! there is 1 year between me and maddi!!!